Simple tips to protect yourself against online fraud
With a few simple steps, you can help protect your NetBanking account and personal information from fake emails and web sites:
- The URL on the address bar of your browser should begin with "https".
- Verify the security certificate by clicking on the padlock symbol in the status bar
- Avoid using CSB Online Banking site from untrusted computers (e.g. Cyber café)
- Use the Virtual Keypad for enhanced security to enter your net banking passwords.
- Do not disclose them to anyone, not even bank employees.
- Please change your password regularly
- Keep your computer protected and updated with latest Antivirus and patches.
- Close your browser to complete the sign out process